Although AT&T is the most excellent emailing solution, it sometimes creates trouble due to unknown reasons. Among the various problems, most of the users report AT&T Not Working issues. You can fix such issues using AT&T customer service phone number anytime.
Why Don’t You Follow The Below Steps To Resolve If Your AT&T Not Working?
- On your very first step, you need to close all the web browser windows from your personal computer system. After a couple of seconds, you will have to re-launch your browser again. Note: if you were making use of Mozilla Firefox in order to access your email account, try using Google Chrome.
- Once you complete the above step with successful attempt, you will have to remove cache and cookies. Doing so will not only enhance the performance of your email but also speed up your browser’s strength.
- On your third step, you ought to enable Adobe Flash Player in your computer system. In addition to this, you will have to make sure that you have recently updated it with its latest version.
- If you have enabled different browser extensions like Plug-in, Add-On, and others, you need to disable them to remove conflicts.
- Make sure that your Anti-virus setting, firewall setting, anti-spyware settings or others are not conflicting. You should immediately disable them if they are causing AT&T not working issues.
While following the above procedure, you might come across technical glitches. In such cases, you can make use of AT&T Customer Service phone number and get the right to approach professionals. Here, you will get the quick solution under the proper supervision of the experts.